Please check our COVID19 page for the current procedures
Below are the steps we are taking to prepare for reopening and the upcoming dive season.
As of Wednesday, June 3rd the store will be open again to visitors with the following restrictions in place.
· Mask’s must be worn in the store.
· Only 1 customer in the shop at a time. (unless they are related)
· No trying on Wetsuits or Hoods.
· If you need to be fitted for a mask, if must be done with an employee who will disinfect each mask after it is tried on.
· All surfaces and items touched will be disinfected in between each customer.
The shop will continue to be open partial business hours/appointment status and follow these procedures for the foreseeable future.
Although the store is now open, we are stil offering this service for those who would prefer it. In an effort to remain completely contact free, we can do a porch pick-up and drop-off service. Items are left on the porch as designated times so there is no breaking social distancing rules.
· Purchase gear over the phone and pick-up at the shop
· Drop-off and Pick-up equipment for annual servicing
· Pick-up and Drop-up rental gear
· Get Air fills
We follow the DAN guidelines for disinfecting scuba equipment in 10% bleach solution with the following procedures for each part of the business
· All serviced equipment will be disinfected prior to returning to the customer
· All rental gear is disinfected when returned to the shop
· The store is disinfected daily in preparation for opening
At this time we have no access to a pool or the lake and therefore any in-water portion of courses is on hold and there will be no organized group dives.
· We are still offering the online portion of courses and completing some non-diving courses virtually.
· As things continue to open up across NY we will work to get access to water and continue the in-water portion of courses.
· We are keeping a close eye on the campgrounds and other lake access points and will organize small diving activities as soon as it is safe and allowed.
Although we can’t do courses or group dives, we are doing tank fills and rental gear for those of you who are certified and have access to water, just let us know what you need.